Monday, August 17, 2009

Free Time Blog

TaG

01. Your Name, and explain your Chosen Name:
Timothy Liaw Sui Tim, Full names confuse less people and closer people call me
Sui Tim, meaning Best, Evermore

02. Mental Age:
Normally 173 years, but 14years when i get high

03. Single or Taken: Single, for many many reasons

04. Favorite Book:
I actually read series and I'm currently still buying Story of Dizzert books by R.A Salvatore, so My fav is that.

05. Favorite Song or Album:
Hm... Hard to choose, Nothing really fancy comes to mind, but I have been litening To David Arculeta, some song are nicer than others

06. What do you believe is your calling in life? Your greatest passion?:
My Calling in Life is Big, so big i can't put it in words.
My Greatest passion is ... Games, playing with friends

07. What's your worst recurring nightmare/biggest fear?:
Getting Killed By various manga Characters...
Don't ask, frn made me read Japanese Horror Manga

08. Faith, have you any? And if so, what, and if not, why not?:
Ya, I believe in Jesus, he lives in me, and If you believe in him Say Hey!

09. Do you know friends on LJ/FB in real life. Do you want to know them?:
I do know most of the people outside of my blogs, and if I don't whant to... Y would I know them... Seriously what is this TAG About?

10. What's your philosophy on life?:
100% -1% = 00%, and computer science proves it.

11. Is the bottle half-full or half-empty?:
Its half full, until i finish it.

12. Would you tell friends something painful if it was in my best interest?:
Yes

13. What is your favorite memory of friends?:
Eating McDs with a bunch of friends

14. What is your favorite guilty pleasure?:
FoodZ!!!!

15. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you:
I can make many friends, but I can't keep them all.

16. You can have three wishes what are they?:
a) To be Rich
b) To be Happy
c) To be able to help others while being rich and happy

17. What is your favourite food?:
Coke, if that doesn't cut for food than I haven't eaten in many days...

18. Which country is your spiritual home?:
Tha Question you have asked is invalid, please delete question and ask again...

19. What is your big weakness?:
my creativity, Think too much,
responds within 0.67 seconds because have to reboot for overloads.

20. Do you think you are a good person?:
In fact, one of the best...<<;>>

21. What was your best/favorite subject at school?:
Physics/ Music, Weirdest combination

22. Describe your accent:
Malaysian lah!

23. If you could change anything about yourself, would you?:
Yeah, but i take my time.

24. What do you wear to sleep?:
Singlet and Shorts.

25. Gender identity?:
Male

26. Affectionate/sexual orientation?:
Keh?, I thought it would naturally be tha opposite gender O.o
Or it it just me, who like girls...

27. If I only had one day to live, what would you do?:
Look into the Sky above, and think "What a beautiful day"
Remittance, and sleep

1 comment: